Monday, March 28, 2011

Season



I'm contemplating wacking a bumper sticker on my car:

Welcome to Florida - Don't Forget to Leave.

Jaded, you say? Well, pretty much. Our yearly influx of Snowbirds is currently augmented by Spring Breakers, meaning that my small Gulf Coast town more than doubles in size. And by the Wombat Traffic Theorem, traffic idiocy is proportional to the cube of car numbers, expressed thusly:

I(t) kinda = (C*M*S)

Where I(t) is traffic idiocy, C is total cars, M is total minivans, and S is total SUVs.

If you sense my Road Karma Reservoir is running low, you would be right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wheelchair Accessible transportation in NY & NJ 24 hours to Airport, Hotel & Seaport. Wheelchair Taxi

limo bus mississauga on said...

Such a classic and adorable vehicle, good for limo service.