Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back of the Clock


In our county, bars stop serving at 2:00 am.

Last drinks are drained at 2:30 am.

Everyone's in the limo by 2:45 am. (Fingers crossed.)

We're heading home at 3:00 am.

Someone wants food at 3:05 am.

Stop at Taco Bell at 3:20 am.

Leave Taco Bell at 3:45 am.

Last drop at 4:20 am.

Now is when I gas up, park-up, clean up, wash up, tidy up and lock up.

I might be home in bed by 06:00 am.

Another back of the clock night done.



Night shot from this excellent blog [link]

2 comments:

Sammy said...

They should hire a car cleaner to do all that!!! When I was hired, I wasn't hired to gas up, clean up, and make sure everything is stocked!! I was hired to just DRIVE!


OR, pay me to do it at least!

Don said...

It sounds like a pretty tough job when you think about spending all night with a handful of drunks. Hopefully without any of them being sick!