Sunday, January 17, 2010

Groups Part 2


When the divider rolls up, you know someone's about to get naked. The air inside limousines is laced with a very subtle gas that whispers in (some) ears:

Hey! You're in a limo. We need some titties here, bucko.

When the first nipple appears, there's a roar from the crowd and the camera flashes begin. One leads to another, which leads to another, and before you know it, breasts are popping out all over. Each pair is worth at least five minutes and if underwear from further south wants part of the action, another five minutes per thong. However, not all is good in this scenario. In that first breast appearance lies the seed of discontent.

By this time we're probably at our first destination. Smart groups book a restaurant table for this stop, but that's rare. Most times the folks want somewhere big and public, somewhere to show off the fact that they arrived by limo, somewhere to remember later. Mostly it's the venue that drove them to rent me in the first place. They have in mind a particular kind of night and this is their marquis stop.

Once everyone is dressed and out of the car, I go to work. There are few opportunities to impress on a night like this, but here's one of them. I clean up, but with a mind to impressing particularly the women. I collect and remove the trash. People are so messy. All the used glasses I wash, rinse, and re-equip with napkins. Don't ask how. The carpets get a sweep, then I tidy up all their bags/coolers/cameras/clothes into some semblance of order. Last thing, replenish the ice in the bar.

Men return and almost never notice my handiwork; women almost always do. That impression remains.

Then I wait. And wait. And sometimes I wait some more.



Photo from here. [link]

7 comments:

savannah said...

don't ask how.

i thought i could hold my questions until y'all got to the end of this series, but...

xoxoxox ;~D

Anonymous said...

I second that, Savannah.

And I totally would have noticed that. I'm a details gal.

-A.

Wombat said...

Let's see, ladies.

We're in a limousine, sixty miles from home, parked outside a restaurant. No running water. No hot water. No sink.


What I do have:

* paper towel

* cheesecloth

* microfibre cloths

* tea towels

* eco-friendly dishwashing detergent

* lots of cold water

* ice

I'll leave it to you to figure out the details.

(And I'm the best prepared chauffeur I know. Lord knows what the rest of 'em do.)

savannah said...

sounds like a very classy camping trip clean-up, sugar! ;~D xoxoxo

(so, the ice, water and eco-friendly detergent work the way you'd prep a martini glass?)

(unless y'all are driving, i am soooo not ever drinking anything out of a glass in a limo!)

Wombat said...

That's pretty close to it, Sugar! A classy camping trip, which pretty much covers the whole limousine experience....disorganized, uncomfortable, everyone's too close, not quite as clean as you'd like...

Martini glass, yes, exactly. Although I'd be absolutely sure to rinse out any detergent residue...whether made from natural stuff or not. But the rest is accurate.

You so clever.

Don said...

I lost the point about with "In that first breast appearance lies the seed of discontent". What's that? It doesn't sound too awful. (But I'm a guy so what do I know......)

Wombat said...

Ah, well, that's yet to be explained, Don. And no, it's not awful at all, but under the right circumstances bad things grow from such small seeds.