Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Virgin Limousine Sex

A curious motion sets up when a six-feet three, two hundred pound man starts vigorously thrusting into his wife in the back of a six-passenger Cadillac limousine. It's like a small boat caught in a swell, pushed forward one second, rearing back the next.

I know this because I witnessed it last night. Mr Bob ____________of ___ ______ _______, Florida, arranged for a limousine and a celebratory dinner. The occasion was his fifteenth wedding anniversary, a night he and his wife, Trudy ________ of the same address marked with a robust session of in-car fucking.

When he said, after dinner, "...take the long way home....and don't speed..." it was clear what they were up to. With the privacy divider deployed and sufficient alcohol to overcome any coyness, they were into it before you could say "Exit I-275 Southbound."

They rocked the limousine on its springs for about five miles before I thought the deed was complete. My silent laughter was shortlived, however, because that thing started humpin' about twenty minutes later....and again not so long after that.

She enjoyed every minute from what I could figure out, although at peak excitement the similarity of her cries to a love-lorn chihuahua was slightly offputting.

So there. I am no longer a virgin limousine driver in the on-board sex department. It does happen.

9 comments:

Girl said...

My, my, my.
My.

savannah said...

bless his heart, i wonder how long he's wanted to do that!

(ok, my first reaction was OH.MY.GAWD.how tacky!)

Enigma said...

You know, this made me really happy.
That after 15 years , he wasnt with some mistress, or another bit on the side.He was actually with his wife.How lovely.And that is not meant to sound cynical...except maybe I am becoming cynical.

Anonymous said...

Wombat,

I'm pretty sure your limo is cleaner than most... but just the thought of bare skin on any surface of that limo makes me cringe.

nitebyrd said...

Amazing what can be accomplished with some alcohol.

SWF42 said...

eech. I agree with the bare skin comment.

But, that's why you bring a towel or sweater.

(It's also why you keep the cries of delight muffled.)

Wombat said...

Girl, it was quite a revelation to me too.

Haha, Savannah, that's what I thought too. Tacky. But then I thought of what you said first. It is kinda nice.

Enigma, that's exactly right. This is the kind of relationship I would like.

And you are not cynical.

Chick, you can be assured that I used antiseptic wipes everywhere I could. But the ick factor remains.

Booze and bawdiness, NiteByrd, apparently go hand in hand. (Or penis in pussy.)

Uh, there was little muffling that I could determine, Swoofer. And I did wonder how they hid the inevitable fluids.

I don't really want to think about it.

Anonymous said...

I like your style, the particular inescapable fact that your webpage is a little bit different tends to make it so useful, I get tired of discovering same-old-same-old almost all of the time. I have I just stumbled on this page by you Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good writeup. It actually used to be a leisure account it.

Glance complicated to far added agreeable from you!
However, how could we keep in touch?

My web page: new cellulite treatment